Laying the foundation stone of the Carcavelos Health Center16 de December, 2021
News by CM Cascais.
It is on the land of Quinta do Barão that, until March 2023, the future health center of Carcavelos will be born, a municipal investment of around 7 million euros. Today, the foundation stone of the new equipment contract was laid, which will benefit 25,000 people and create a new structural element of the urban fabric on the old lands of Legrand, next to Rua Jacinto Isidoro de Sousa, near Bairro São João, in the northernmost area from the parish of Carcavelos/Parede. Here will be created:
- Family Health Unit (USF);
- Permanent Assistance Service (SAP);
- Addictive Behaviors and Addictions Treatment Team (ET);
- Psychiatry Service;
- 56 medical offices and administrative support;
- Green spaces;
- Car park with 256 spaces (13,000m2).
Total construction area: 2050m2.
The work is under the responsibility of Teixeira, Pinto & Soares, SA.
SHARE THIS NEWS